Zone Offroad Jeep XJ Cherokee 4 1/2 Inch Lift Kit
The Zone Offroad 4.5" XJ system with rear leaf springs includes all of the high quality parts necessary at a very affordable price. This system includes made in the USA coil springs that will not sag. The key is using the correct size wire with the correct spring rate to offer the perfect ride and still hold up over time. In fact, the system includes just 2" bump stop extensions to drastically increase wheel travel.
This system also comes with extended sway bar links to compensate for the lift and brake line relocation brackets which makes the job easy to do at home. New extremely heavy duty lower control arms are supplied to correct alignment as well as axle location. These lower control arms are made from heavy wall tube and include pre-installed factory style rubber bushings to absorb the road rather than transmitting it into your seat.
The rear is lifted via new Zone Offroad leaf springs. Many hours of development and testing have finally produced a capable spring that we are proud to introduce to our lineup. The new springs are a 5 leaf pack with anti-friction pads and center leaf spacer plates between each leaf. This design greatly decreases leaf pack internal friction. These springs are designed to give 3" of lift and are also set up to give the max amount of compression travel before the shackle is limited by the rear portion of the body. This allows the springs to flatten out as much as possible, which translates to increased wheel travel. These are designed to flex, but can still hold up and handle your load of gear. To achieve 4" of lift in the rear, longer greasable boomerang shackles have been added to improve articulation while improving the pinion angle.
New Zone hydraulic shocks are included in the kit or choose to upgrade to the gas charged Nitro shocks for added handling control.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Front coil springs designed to give a full 4.5" of lift while maintaining an factory style ride
- Only 2" bump stop extensions are included because our springs are designed for extreme travel.
- A minimal (1") transfer case drop is included to correct the driveline angle while maintaining as much ground clearance as possible.
- New extended sway bar links are supplied with urethane mounts for long term performance
- Front and Rear brake line relocation brackets are included.
- Front lower control arms with pre-installed factory like rubber bushings
- Replacement Rear Leaf Springs that will ride great and replace the tired factory XJ springs.
- Longer Boomerang shackles made to lift the vehicle, correct pinion angle, and improve articulation.
- New rear U-bolts are included with high nuts and washers
- Extended length shackles are also supplied for the rear to allow your springs to really flex!
- New front and rear shocks are included that are valved specifically for your XJ
- The XJ was produced with different possible rear axles. You will have to identify your rear axle before being able to complete an order. The easiest way to tell the difference is to measure the I.D. of your rear u-bolts. The Chrysler rear end uses a 3" I.D. u-bolt and the Dana 35 rear axle requires a 2-3/4" I.D. u-bolt.