Zone Offroad Jeep TJ & Unlimited 3 Inch Lift Kit
If you want to run 32 or 33" tires without having to do major modifications, then this is the kit for you. This complete system is made to handle great off road as well as ride better than stock on road. This isn't a spacer kit, but rather an engineered suspension system. When compared to your stock TJ, this kit increases droop by 4-3/4" and increases the wheel travel from the stock 7" to 10 full inches of wheel travel! The true performance of this system is attributed to the coil springs. These springs are design to handle all the abuse you can throw at them and still hold their original height.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Front and rear extended sway bar links are included. These links come with urethane bushings to increase performance and reduce body roll.
- A rear track bar relocation system is included to perfectly center the axle under your TJ
- A minimal transfer case drop is supplied to correct the driveline angles while reducing ground clearance as little as possible
- 2" bump stop extensions are included to protect your vehicle while still increasing wheel travel
- New Zone front and rear shocks are included that are valved specifically for your TJ
- Optional alignment cam kit (J5311) is recommended when using factory length front/lower control arms. TJs equipped with alignment cam bolts from the factory can reuse factory cams.
- Also fits Rubicon and Unlimited models.
- Front Lift Height: 3″
- Front Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 3″
- Rear Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Install Time Hrs: 6
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: 15 x 8
- Back Spacing: 3.5″
- Max Tire Size: 33 x 12.50