Zone Offroad Jeep JK 2 Inch Spacer Lift Kit
Zone Offroad doesn't design just spacer kits, we design suspension systems. To maximize performance, a lot of testing was done to ensure the correct durometer material was used to maximize vibration absorption and absorb harsh impacts while ensuring they are tough enough to last the life of your vehicle. In addition to using the perfect durometer material, a UV stabilizer was added to ensure the material wouldn't break down over time.
After the perfect spacer was created, Zone Offroad didn't forget about the bump stops. Many companies sell just the spacers without including bump stops or bump stop extensions. The factory coil spring was never designed to collapse farther than the factory wheel travel, so not installing extended bump stops may drastically reduce the life of your factory coil springs. Zone Offroad bump stop extensions can handle any impact that you can handle while driving it. We know this for a fact!
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Front and rear coil spring isolators with application specific durometer urethane is used to add lift as well as absorb vibration and harsh impacts
- Front & rear bump stop extensions are included to protect your original coil springs
- New Zone front and rear shocks are available below in the shock upgrade package. These Zone shocks are specifically valved for your JK!
- Front Lift Height: 2″
- Front Lift Method: Coil Spacers
- Rear Lift Height: 2″
- Rear Lift Method: Coil Spacers
- Install Time Hrs: 3
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: 16 x 8
- Back Spacing: 4.5″
- Max Tire Size: 33 x 12.50
- This system works for the 2 door, 4-door and Rubicon models.
- The rear track bar relocation bracket J5308 is recommended if stock wheels are used with this system to increase tire clearnce to the rear fender well.
- 2012-16 models using the stock front driveshaft gain more driveshaft to exhaust clearance with exhaust extension kit J5305 listed in the accessories.