TeraFlex Jeep TJ/LJ LCG Long Control Arm Kit - Lower Adjustable (3-5” Lift)
TeraFlex Jeep TJ/LJ: LCG Long Control Arm Kit - Lower Adjustable (3-5” Lift)
TeraFlex TJ/LJ: LCG Long Control Arms and LCG Long Arm Brackets (not included) provide complete alignment adjustability for maximum performance on TJ/LJ Wrangler models with 3-5” lifts.
On higher lifts, LCG Long Control Arms and Brackets reposition the frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during droop and shock load transferred through the control arms. Can be added to an existing suspension lift.
Must be used with LCG Long Arm Brackets – NOT INCLUDED.
• TJ Wrangler (SWB)
• Front OR Rear
• LJ Wrangler Unlimited (LWB)
• Front only
• 3-6” Lift
Control Arm Specs:
• Tube Diameter & Wall: 1.75” x 0.25”
• Factory Length = 15-3/4”
• Min. Length = 31-9/16”
• Max. Length = 36-3/16”
• Both Ends = 9/16” (14mm) Bolt
LCG Long Control Arms - Adjustable:
• Lower (# 1978226) - 2
Features & Benefits:
• HD 1.25” x 0.25” wall DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel) tube provides maximum strength for front upper Pro LCG Long Control Arms
• HD 1.75” x 0.25” wall DOM tube provides maximum strength for rear upper Pro LCG Triangulated 4-Link Control Arms and lower LCG Long Control Arms
• Adjustable LCG Long Control Arms optimize caster angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment
• Full range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
• Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
• Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement. Can also be used to increase wheelbase
• Premium black e-dipped coating provides superior durability and corrosion resistance on tube and forged rod end housing
• Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
• Same components found in our high-end Pro LCG and/or Enduro LCG Long Arm Suspension Systems
• TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
• Alignment required.
• Requires cutting and welding.
• Cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry is required.
• LCG Long Control Arms must be used w/ LCG Long Arm Brackets – NOT INCLUDED.
• Enduro LCG Long Arm Suspension Systems also require adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms (# 1614800).
• Front Upper Pro LCG and Rear Upper Pro LCG Triangulated 4-Link Control Arm & Bracket Kits require Lower LCG Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit.
Install Time: 2 hours