TeraFlex Jeep JLU / JL Rubicon: 2.5” Performance Spacer Lift Kit - No Shocks or Exts.
The TeraFlex JLU / JL Rubicon: 2.5” Performance Spacer Lift Kit is the most economical way to fit larger tires and increase ground clearance on your JLU Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon with the least amount of modifications.
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS shocks or shock extensions. These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil springs to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. 2.5” Performance Spacer Lift Kits are offered with TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks or with shock extensions or without shock absorbers. Falcon Performance Shocks are available separately.
• Fits: JLU / JL Rubicon (2&4-door)
• Lift Height: 2.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Rubicon Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front & 2” rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 37” (w/ 2.5” front & 3” rear bump stops)
• 3” Lift Front Coil Spring Spacers
• 2.5” Lift Rear Coil Spring Spacers
• 2” Front & Rear Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (# 1959500)
• Longer 11.5” Front Sway Bar Link Kit (# XXXXXXX)
• Longer 10.75” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (# 744500)
• All necessary hardware
• Shorter spacers in the front corrects the factory nose-up rake on JL 2-Door models.
• Taller spacers in the front corrects the factory nose-down rake on JLU 4-Door models.
• Caster correction recommended, but not required – NOT INCLUDED. Front Lower Sport Flexarm Kit (# 1253000), or Front Control Arm Sport Brackets (# 1938125), or 8-Arm Alpine (IR) Flexarm Kit (Alpine: # 1416610 or Alpine IR: 1416510), and/or HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (# 1753420) Rear Track Bar Bracket (# 1953600) recommended to optimize caster and pinion angles and restore factory steering and suspension geometry. Proper suspension geometry ensures all stability controls function w/in factory parameters.
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35” or larger tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2” front and 2” rear bump stop extensions (included) in order to fit 35” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2.5” front and 3” rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 37” tires.
• Requires Shock Extensions (# 1985200) or longer shocks (not included in base kit) – TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin Tube Shocks (# 1545250) or Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.
Install Time: 4 Hours
Weight: 20.0 lbs