Master Pull Superline Synthetic Winchline 5/16 x 10ft 21,700lb
- Pre-stretched + heat-treated SK75 Dyneema fiber for ultimate tensile strength
- Heat resistant Technora sleeve offers the greatest protection against drum heat and abrasion
- Universal drum attachment compatible with most winches
- Coated with polyurethane for added UV and chemical resistance
- Labeled with breaking strength and diameter
- Heavy duty tube thimble for superior eye protection
- Removable Rock Guard included for extra protection against chafe and wear
The 5/16" Superline Winch Line works best with winches ranging from 8,000 - 10,000 lbs.
What makes the Superline so super? Well first off, it’s pre-stretched and heat-treated construction gives it unparalleled strength. In the case of the 5/16” (8mm) Superline, the breaking strength is 21,700 lbs - that’s more than 4,000 lbs stronger than our 3/8" (9.5mm) Classic winch line! Not only does this increase safety, but it allows you to install a smaller diameter line on your winch so you save space on the drum and the winch works more efficiently. The Superline also has excellent abrasion resistance and is coated with a heavy duty polyurethane coating for UV and chemical resistance. Combine that with only the highest quality hardware and high heat resistant Technora drum protection, and you have a winch line that is worthy of the toughest vehicle extractions.
|Diameter||5/16" (8 mm)|
|Breaking Strength||21,700 lbs (9,840 kg)|
|Recommended Winch Rating||8,000 - 10,000 lb (3,630 - 4,540 kg)|
|Material||Pre-stretched + heat-treated Dyneema SK75 synthetic fiber|
The high strength of the Superline winch line allows you to install a smaller diameter line without sacrificing strength and take up less room on the winch drum. This has two main advantages:
- Your winch will work more efficiently. The further the winch line is from the center of the drum, the less pulling power the winch will have. Using a smaller diameter means that each layer of line is closer to the surface of the drum than a larger diameter line would be.
- In many winching scenarios it can be difficult to ensure the line is spooled on the winch neatly and the line can get bunched up on one area of the drum. This can allow the winch line to contact the winch housing or winch mounting plate, which can cause damage to the line or the winch itself.
Over Other Synthetic Winch Lines
- Highest strength synthetic winch line available - 75% stronger on average
- Use smaller diameter line without sacrificing strength - either gain winch efficiency or gain winch line length
- Less stretch than normal SK75 winch lines
- High grade hardware
- Spliced in the USA
Over Steel Wire Rope
- Safer than steel wire rope
- Stronger than steel wire rope
- Extremely lightweight makes it easy to use
- Floats in water
- No more cut hands from wire splinters or burrs
- Will not kink like steel wire rope
- Will not rust