- Shock absorbing, double braided nylon stretches up to 30% for highest performance vehicle extraction
- High visibility red and black pattern increases safety
- Nylon fiber is water, mildew and UV resistant
- Heavy duty Cordura chafe protection in the eyes of the tow rope
- Professionally hand spliced in the USA
- Reduced vehicle stress - The Super Yanker KOBRA Bridle distributes the load between two attachment points on the vehicle and allows for an even pull on the frame (or unibody)
- Safety - The Super Yanker bridle makes use of two recovery attachment points, which is much safer than just one.
- No shock - Super Yanker KOBRA kinetic recovery rope stretches and absorbs shock when pulling a vehicle, so no sudden jerking
|Diameter||3/4" (19 mm)|
|Length||10' (3 m)|
|Weight||2.3 lb (1 kg)|
|Breaking Strength||19,000 lb (8,620 kg)|
|Recommended vehicle weight||2,000 lb - 4,500 lb (910 kg - 2,040 kg)|
The KOBRA Kinetic Bridle is simply a shortened version of our original KOBRA Kinetic Recovery Rope. The main purpose of the KOBRA Bridle is to distribute the towing load between two attachment points on a vehicle. This makes kinetic recovery not only safer but also reduces stress on the vehicles involved in the recovery. Setting up the KOBRA Bridle is very simple, and we recommend using one for all kinetic recoveries.