- Heavy duty tube thimble for superior eye protection
- Heat resistant sleeve protects against drum heat and abrasion
- Universal drum attachment compatible with most winches
- Made with genuine SK75 Dyneema fiber - high abrasion resistance and excellent tensile strength
- Coated with polyurethane added UV and chemical resistance
- Removable Rock Guard included for extra protection against chafe and wear
- Labeled with breaking strength and diameter
- Made in the USA
The 3/8" winch line works best with winches ranging from 8,000 - 10,000 lbs.
|Diameter||3/8" (9 mm)|
|Breaking Strength||17,600 lbs (7,980 kg)|
|Recommended Winch Rating||8,000 - 10,000 lb (3,630 - 4,540 kg)|
|Material||Dyneema SK75 synthetic fiber|
Back in late 90’s, Master Pull started experimenting with installing synthetic winch lines on recreational off road vehicles. At the time, off roaders had never seen anything like it. We told them that synthetic ropes were lighter, stronger and safer than steel wire rope. Most people told us we were crazy. It took some time, but people finally realized the benefits that synthetic rope had over steel wire. Ever since we have strived to offer the highest quality synthetic winch lines available.
The Classic Winch Line is an ode to the original winch line that Master Pull started selling over 15 years ago, but with a modern twist. We’ve taken all the enhancements over the years and encompassed them all into the Classic: heavy duty thimble, lightweight hook, universal drum attachment, detachable Rock Guard, high visibility heat guard - all these things make the Classic the best bang for your buck winch line available.
The best part is, the Classic Winch Line is hand spliced here in the USA, when you order it. There’s no inferior imitation materials used here. Master Pull quality at an affordable price.