JKS Jeep JL / JT Gladiator Front Control Arm Correction Brackets with 2"- 4.5" Lift
Improve the handling of your lifted Jeep Wrangler JL or Gladiator JT with JKS Front Control Arm Correction Brackets. Designed for use with 2"-4.5" lift kits the brackets improve control arm operating angle to mimic or improve on factory arm angles as well as improve anti-dive during braking. Lowering the control arm mounting point slightly places the arms closer to the axle mount which corrects caster and geometry caused by the lifted ride height. Two mounting hole positions correct geometry for given lift heights. Heavy duty, 1pc, fully boxed 7GA steel brackets install inside the factory upper and lower control arm mounts with the factory hardware. The fully gusseted design you extra confidence both on and off road. For ultimate performance, Control Arm Correction Brackets can be used with JKS adjustable control arms.
- Correct control arm operating angle and mimic factory suspension geometry.
- Improve on-road handling and control.
- Corrects caster for 2"-4.5" of lift. Improves the front drive shaft CV joint operating angles.
- Made from heavy-duty 7GA steel and are fully boxed and welded for superior strength.
- Install inside the factory upper and lower control arm mounts with the factory hardware.