This is the newest version (G3) Tube Front Fender from GenRight Off Road, with a 6" wide flare to fit a Jeep Wrangler YJ. We have incorporated a removable side panel into this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide a great way to remove more under hood heat.
Based on our trail proven Boulder Series tube fenders, this model has a 6" wide flare built on it to reduce mud and water from being flung around by those big off road tires (also helps to be street legal).
This is a great way to repair/replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade/update your Jeeps front fenders with a product that will hold up on the trail.
- One piece bent tube that matches the rear tube flare
- 10lbs lighter (per side) than the previous G2 model
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment)
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires
- Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .120" wall tubing
- Retains your stock inner fender well
- Accepts our DOT Legal LED blinker/side marker light kit (front blinker light is not required since it is already in the grille on YJ's) as pictured to the left.
- Now includes our perforated (shown) side panels to remove more unwanted engine heat
- Available in Hi-Fender version.
- Also available in with a 4" flare version or a 0" flare version.
- Matching 6" wide Rear flares are also available.
- 100% Made in the USA
- Sold in pairs only
- Sold un-painted
- Any new installation should include welting for Fenders /Rockers to Body.
- Please fully install fenders to assure proper fit, before painting
- Leading edge of Rocker Guards will need to be trimmed around the tube flare as shown.