GenRight Jeep TJ / LJ Front 6 Inch Tube Fenders - Aluminum
This is the newest ALUMINUM version (G3) Tube Front Fender from GenRight Off Road, with a 6" flare for a Jeep TJ or LJ. We have incorporated a removable side panel into this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide an optional way to remove more under hood heat.
Based on our trail proven Boulder Series tube fenders, this model has a 6" flare built on it to reduce mud and water from being flung around by those big off road tires (also helps to be street legal).
This is a great way to repair/replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade/update your Jeeps front fenders with better trail clearance.
- Super lightweight Aluminum Alloy version, only 9lbs!
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment)
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires
- Built from durable 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall tubing
- Easy to install, retains & reuses your stock inner fender well (aluminum inner fender wells are also available).
- Now includes our perforated (shown) side panels to remove more unwanted engine heat
- Available in Hi-Fender version
- Also available in a 0" and 4" flare version
- Includes detailed installation instructions.
- 100% made in USA!
- Sold un-painted
- We have Stealth side and front marker/signal light kits available for these fenders too.
- The fenders will require some prep work before they are ready for paint.
- Requires cutting of the factory fender to install
- We recommend fully fitting the fenders to your Jeep before painting or power coating.