This is the newest version (G3) Tube Front Fender from GenRight Off Road, with a 4" flare for a Jeep TJ or LJ.
We have incorporated a new removable side panel into the side of this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide a way to remove more unwanted under hood heat.
Based on our trail proven Boulder Series tube fenders, this model has a 4" flare built on it to reduce mud and water from being flung around by those big off road tires (also helps to be street legal).
Looking to save even more weight? Check out the aluminum version, weighing in at only 9.3 lbs. each, compared to 21.75 lbs. each for the steel version!
This is a great way to repair/replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade/update your Jeeps front fenders with a product that will hold up on the trail.
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment).
- 4" Wide flares
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires.
- Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .120" wall steel tubing.
- MIG Welded in a precision jig to assure a good fit.
- Retains & reuses your stock inner fender well (aluminum inner fender wells are also available).
- Now includes perforated side panels (to remove unwanted under hood heat.
- Available in Hi-Fender version.
- Also available in a 0" flare and 6" flare version.
- Also available in a light weight Aluminum version.
- 100% made in the USA!
- We have Stealth side and front marker/signal light kits available for these fenders too.
- Sold un-painted.
- We recommend fully fitting the fenders to you Jeep before painting or powder coating.
- The fenders will require some prep work before they are ready for paint
- Fenders sold in pairs only.