GenRight Jeep TJ / LJ Front 4 Inch Tube Fenders - Aluminum
This is the newest ALUMINUM version (G3) Tube Front Fender from GenRight Off Road, with a 4" flare for a Jeep TJ or LJ. We have incorporated a removable side panel into this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide a way to remove more under hood heat. .
Based on our trail proven Boulder Series tube fenders, this model has a 4" flare built on it to reduce mud and water from being flung around by those big off road tires (also helps to be street legal).
Aluminum fenders are a great way to save weight, only weighing 9.3 lbs each, compared to the steel version, which weigh 21.75 lbs. each! That's over a 24 lbs. reduction!
This is a great way to repair/replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade/update your Jeeps front fenders with better trail clearance.
- Super lightweight Aluminum Alloy version, only 8lbs!
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment)
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires
- Built from durable 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall tubing
- Easy to install, retains & reuses your stock inner fender well (aluminum inner fender wells are also available).
- Now includes our perforated (shown) side panel to remove more unwanted engine heat
- Available in Hi-Fender version
- Also available in a 0" and 6" flare version
- Sold un-painted
- Includes detailed installation instructions.
- We have Stealth side and front marker/signal light kits available for these fenders too.
- 100% made in USA!
- Sold Raw unfinished
- The fenders will require some prep work before they are ready for paint.
- Requires cutting of the factory fender to install
- We recommend fully fitting the fenders to your Jeep before painting or power coating.