This is the ALUMINUM version (G3) Tube Front Fender from GenRight Off Road, with a 0" flare (aka: Boulder series) for a Jeep TJ or LJ. We have incorporated a removable side panel into this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide an optional way to remove more under hood heat.
Back by popular demand! This is our lightweight Boulder Series Aluminum tube fenders, for maximum tire clearance (not street legal in some states).
This is a great way to repair/replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade/update your Jeeps front fenders with better trail clearance.
- Super lightweight Aluminum Alloy version, only 6lbs!
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment)
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires
- Built from durable 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall tubing
- Easy to install, retains your stock inner fender well
- Now includes our perforated (shown) side panels to remove more unwanted engine heat.
- Available in Hi-Fender version.
- Also available in a 4" flare and 6" flare version
- Retains & reuses your stock inner fender well (aluminum inner fender wells are also available). Includes detailed installation instructions.
- We have Stealth side and front marker/signal light kits
- 100% made in USA!
- Sold unfinished
- The fenders will require some prep work before they are ready for paint.
- Requires cutting of the factory fender to install
- We recommend fully fitting the fenders to your Jeep before painting or power coating
- Fenders sold in pairs only.