This is the GenRight Off Road "Full" side coverage Corner Guard BLANKS (pair) for the Jeep TJ, YJ or CJ.
This is perfect for the guy who wants to cut all his own holes, wheel openings, etc to have the most unique looking Jeep or match a unique combination of parts on a given Jeep.
There are NO CUT OUTS on these corners. The tail gate hinges (if you use them) would bolt on top of the 3/16” corner guards. Mounting the tail lights & gas filler on this version, is all up to you.
This model is an ideal choice when stretching your rear axle back or running monster tires, so you can trim the wheel opening to match you specific rig.
- Laser cut from 3/16" thick SOLID steel plate, just like our other Corner Guards.
- The 90 degree bend is formed with a single "hit" die on a CNC press brake to assure this product matches the shape of your Jeeps tub.
- The mounting holes are pre-drilled and countersunk (we use 2 more mounting bolts than other brands) to secure the corner to the tub.
- Includes large 5/16" size countersunk Stainless Steel bolts (flush type) to securely mount our corners to protect your Jeeps tub and look clean!
- Fits on top of most 6” tall after market 3/16” thick Rocker Guards (rock sliders).
- Includes (2) 3/16" thick tail gate spacers for the door side to go under the hinges)
- The over all length and shape of this corner is the same. So if you are using a TJ, YJ or CJ-7 tub this product will work perfectly.
- Can be trimmed and shaped to match body shape & fit a CJ-5, by the installer.
- We recommend running our longer Stretch Rocker Guards to best match where the new wheel opening will most likely be. Stretch Mini boat sides Rockers are also available.
- We recommend using our license plate relocation bracket/light kit to get the license plate moved into the center of the spare tire.
- This product requires drilling of the body/tub and some cutting of the factory sheet metal to properly mount them
- These Corners are sold un-painted and should be fully fitted (then removed) for painting.
- The same corner guard is also available in a light weight aircraft Aluminum version.
- Recessed or "Flush" type LED tail lights can be installed by cutting a 4-5/8” diameter hole.
- Sold in pairs.
- The weight of the un-cut panel is a little heavier at approximately 40lbs each.
- Typical install time is 6 hours total.