This is the Newest thing available in rocker guards for Jeeps! Check it out they are Aluminum!
The GenRight Off Road Mini Boat Side Rocker Guards offer over 1" more ground clearance than a conventional rocker guard (rock slider) at the outside corner of the rocker guard.
This Heavy Duty set of Rocker Guards (also known as rock sliders) does NOT require cutting of the tub!
Protect the sides of your Jeep's tub with a set of the exact same rockers we have use on all our GenRight Jeeps. This model of Heavy Duty GenRight Rocker Guards also includes a side bar (step).
Our design is 6" TALL and fits tight to the body for maximum protection. This model features our "super grip" step with cool & functional "dimple die'd" holes for traction when entering or exiting the vehicle. This step is welded on and integrated in as part of the 1-3/4" diameter x .188" thick 6061 Alloy tube as a side bar which sticks out 4-1/2". The tube is angled up at 15 degrees and sticks out the same distance as your flares, which is also perfect for use as a step.
- This model is 4" longer to match our STRETCH corner guards. But can be trimmed to fit any wheel base Jeep.
- Our design will not get hung up on trail obstacles!
- Laser cut and CNC Formed from tough 3/16" thick Aluminum Alloy.
- Side bar is upgraded to a huge 1-3/4" x .188" thick Alloy tube.
- Dimple die step plate is TIG welded into place.
- FULL protection from wheel well to wheel well (simply slide under your flares).
- Includes all flush mount Stainless Steel mounting hardware.
- Sold as bare metal finish (no paint).
- Sold in Pairs.
- Length can be trimmed to fit Jeeps that have trimmed the wheel openings for bigger tires.
- Designed to fit a Jeep TJ,, but will fit a YJ or CJ-7 with a little work (as seen on our company YJ).
- Installation requires bending back the pinch seam at the bottom of the tub.
- If you plan to run Tube Front Fenders, you will need to trimm down one (shorten by about 2") end of this rocker guard to clear the tube flare.