GenRight Jeep JK Rear Bumper - Steel
This is the Steel JK rear bumper from GenRight Off Road.
It is sleek, simple and made of heavy duty 3/16" thick steel plate.
Looking to save some weight? Check out the aluminum rear bumper (RBB8220) to save a whopping 35 lbs! The aluminum rear bumper weighs only 19 lbs., while the steel weighs in at 54 lbs. Reducing weight saves gas and improves handling off-road!
It has two receiver type clevis mounts built into the bumper for super strong tow points that tie into the frame.
- 100% MIG welded (in the USA)!
- Weighs about 50lbs (ligher than most!).
- Laser cut and CNC bent, heavy duty 3/16" steel construction.
- 2 Heavy Duty tow points are welded to the bumper.
- Sticks back less than 4" behind the body!
- Includes a small integrated small entry step, just below rear door.
- Improves departure angle over stock bumper.
- Can still be used with factory receiver hitch.
- Completely independent of the rear tire carrier (factory tire on the rear tailgate can be retained).
- Easy to install.
- The D-Ring "hooks" for the rear tow points are sold seperatly (REC-2100).
- The (2) holes in the rear bumper make an excellent spot to mount our new LED back up lights (LED1500).
- Sold Un-painted.
- GenRight Tire Carrier does not attach to the rear bumper and is sold separately. Steel (RTC3800) or in Aluminum (RTC3810).