We just finisheda new bumper for the JK! This Low Profile Winch Guard version re-positions thebar to be more proportional to the “recessed” winch. Not only does it look better, but willprovide better protection to your winch in the event of an impact. The bar isalso now directly above the tow points, with gussets to reinforce the bar.Currently only available in aluminum.
GenRight willstill be offering the "original" (FBB-8245) winch guard style bumperfor a limited time.
- Winch is recessed down between frame rails for better air flow to the radiator.
- Lower profile bar, to better protect the winch.
- Extremely light aluminum construction.
- Based on our hi-clearance stubby JK bumper.
- Greatest protection for your winch on the market.
- Can be painted or powder coated or left in natural aluminum finish.
- Will not rust or corrode.
- Best balance between strength and weight!
- Laser Cut and formed from 3/16" thick 6061 Aluminum Alloy or Steel
- Unsurpassed quality and hand TIG Welded.
- 1-3/4" thick wall tube protects the winch.
- Unique design will fit Warn; Power Plant, Zeon & CTI winches.
- Fits the 2 door and 4 door Jeep JK.
- Compact design fits tight to the frame and wraps around each side.
- Works with factory bash bar.
- Works with factory sway bar.
- 12 bolt mounting fits tight up against the frame for the best approach angle.
- 100% Made in USA!
- Optional: D-ring shackles are extra REC-2100 allows you to hook a tow strap to the FBB-6040.
- Optional: Winch Delete (FBB-6020) necessary if you never plan to have a winch.
- We now offer a winch delete, so you can cover the "hole" until you install a winch tray and winch!
- This product is un-painted (except for the winch tray and tow points, if purchased).
- Aluminum fairlead is not included, but sold separately (FBB-5001).
- There is a lower cost Steel version also available (FBB-8045)
- *As of July 2013 running production changes now allow all new Warn; Zeon, 9.5 CTI and Power Plant winch(s) without any mods to bumper or winch tray.
- Includes an extra bracket to remount the vacuum pump on the newer models.