This is the newest generation tube fender flares from GenRight Off Road for the Jeep JK.
These close fitting tube fenders are perfect for rock crawling through the Boulders or Trees on your favorite trail.
Looking to save weight? Choosing our aluminum rear flares () over steel for your JK's rear fenders saves over 20 lbs.! Each aluminum fender weighs only 9.6 lbs. each, while the steel weigh in at 21 lbs. Reducing weight saves gas and improves handling off-road!
Want to go with bigger tires? We have also opened the wheel well to better clear those new bigger tires you want to buy too.
- Made from tough steel tubing.
- Bolts on in same location as stock flare.
- 4" wide flare (same as stock).
- Bigger wheel opening (up and rearward) to prevent tire rubbing.
- 1/8" thick laser cut and CNC bent plates and tubes will hold up out on the trail.
- Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .120" wall tubing
- TIG Welded in a precision jig to assure a good fit.
- Includes new hardware (some stock hardware is reused).
- Retains your stock inner fender well.
- Includes detailed installation instructions.
- 100% made in USA!
- Sold un-painted
- Fenders are sold in pairs.
- Installation requires minor drilling of the factory mounting locations.
- Available in a powder coated black finish, call 805-584-8635 for more information.