This is the GenRight Off Road "Full" COMP Cut Corner Guard set for the Jeep TJ, YJ or CJ-7. These are a perfect upgrade to better protect your Jeep’s tub.
This model is an ideal choice when stretching your rear axle back more than 6” and running 37” or bigger tires.
- Wheel opening is moved stretched 4” back to help fill in the empty space left in front of the rear wheel after stretching the wheelbase.
- Laser cut from 3/16" thick SOLID steel plate, just like our other Corners.
- Weighs in at 47 lbs. for the set, compared to just 18 for the aluminum corners!
- The 90 degree bend is formed with a single "hit" die on a CNC press brake to assure this product matches the shape of your Jeeps tub.
- This Corner Guard is specifically shaped to keep the rear body mounts intact for better over all structure.
- There are NO CUT OUTS in these corners, just the mounting holes. Mounting the tail lights & gas filler in this version is all up to you.
- The mounting holes are pre-drilled and countersunk (we use 2 more mounting bolts than other brands) to secure the corner to the tub.
- Includes large 5/16" size countersunk Stainless Steel bolts (flush type) to securely mount our corners to protect your Jeeps tub and look clean!
- Fits on top of most 6” tall after market 3/16” thick Rocker Guards (rock sliders).
- Includes (2) 3/16” thick rear tailgate hinge spacers (if you are still have them), since the hinges would bolt on top of the corner guard.
- Wheel base stretch is done with the suspension arms, not the traditional way of cutting the frame and body. The "stretch" corner guard is a clean cosmetic way to re-locate the wheel opening rearward to match the new rear axle location under the vehicle.
- We recommend running our longer Stretch Rocker Guards to match the new re-located wheel opening. Stretch Mini boat sides Rockers are also available.
- We recommend using our license plate relocation bracket/light kit to get the license plate moved into the center of the spare tire.
- This product requires drilling of the body/tub and some cutting of the factory sheet metal to properly mount them.
- Wheel openings (on corner guard and body) may need to be trimmed to fit bigger tires.
- The Full Corners are sold un-painted and should be fully fitted (then removed) for painting.
- Recessed or "Flush" type LED tail lights do not fit well in the small area left on the back of this panel.
- We also offer this product in a Blank with no wheel well, holes or hinge cut outs.
- Sold in pairs.
- Approximately 15lbs each.
- Typical install time is 4 hours total.