This is the NEW GenRight Aluminum Rear EXTREME Tube Flares, 4" wide that Tony used on the 2012 Ultimate Adventure.
These all metal tube flares are the newest shape and style for guys running monster tires!
Some people refer to this rear flare as a modified Comp flare. The bottom line it will keep mud and water from flinging forward AND it is a courtesy attempt to keep the law off your back!
Built from tough 1/8" thick wall steel tubing & plate, these flares will let you bash your way through your favorite trail obstacles.
Yes, these GenRight tube rear flares are also bolt-on too, but you can weld them on if you want to. The main reason we don't weld them on is they are replaceable. This is the same version seen on all our GenRight trail rigs for the past two years being bashed on trails almost every weekend.
- Fits 40"+ tires with a rear axle that has been moved back.
- Cool tube styling and tough trail function.
- Flat rear "flare" top plate to match the front GenRight tube front fender models.
- Flare shape is similar to the factory TJ rear plastic flares for similar tire clearance and look.
- Made with 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall thick tubing and then topped with 1/8" thick alum plate.
- Will fit a TJ, YJ, CJ or LJ.
- As pictured, this rear flare can fit up to a 42"+ tire.
- Flares are sold in pairs (does not include the corner guards, sold separately).
- This tube flare is also available in a 4" wide Steel version too.
- These tube rear flares will fit on standard or stretch GenRight corners.
- This product is sold in pairs.
- This product is sold unfinished and should fitted prior to painting.