FJ Cruiser Trail Series Kodiak Style Front Bumper
The Kodiak Bumper is a lower cost alternative to the bull bar. Designed to maximize frontal protection the Kodiak is stylish, versatile, and wallet friendly.
- Comprised of a 3/16 inch thick inner structure and 1/8 inch thick outer structure. Comes standard with rugged .120 inch wall tubing to maximize strength and protection.
- Weighs approximately 120lbs.
- Fits most winches rated up to 10,000 lbs. (exceptions include Warn PowerPlant and M8274) If solenoid is not integrated it may need to be relocated.
- Integrated winch mount standard.
- 1 inch thick recovery shackle mounts integrated directly into the internal structure for maximum recovery strength. (Shackles may be purchased separately)
- Designed with high clearance side wings and frontal pan to maximize approach and departure angles.
- 4.75 inch integrated light ports. (see options above)
- Hi-lift jack mount points for easy assistance with recovery operations and trail fixes.
- Two light mount tabs can fit up to 7 inch round lights under the center hoop, placed strategically to protect your investment.
- Designed and Made in the U.S.A.
- Comes Black Powder Coated