2016+ Toyota Tacoma 4wd 4" Suspension System.
This new Tacoma IFS suspension lift system follows BDS proven design standards using full 1 piece front & rear crossmembers coupled with precision machined ductile cast iron steering knuckles. The steering knuckles are designed to work within the factory traction control constraints and provide stock-like handling characteristics. The knuckles are also considerably more robust in both the mass and strength categories over the rather light-duty stock components.
The crossmembers are built from ¼" steel plate and have integrated differential mounts that work with the new provided differential mounts to properly drop and reposition the front differential for optimal CV and front driveshaft angles.
The whole package is protected by a new belly pan skid plate that runs from the front to rear crossmember and integrates cleanly with the factory from skid/splash guard.
The factory front struts are retained with the kit utilizing a top strut spacer to gain the proper lift height.
The rear of the kit comes with 3" blocks and u-bolts to level the truck and all of the necessary brake line relocation brackets needed.
This system will also fit 2wd PreRunner models, but will not work on the standard 2wd model.
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Minor welding required
- 2. Requires frame bracket modification
- 4. Stock wheels cannot be reinstalled
- 5. System will work on 2WD PreRunner models
- 6. 2013-2015 models require FOX Shock upgrade to clear rear axle tube.
- 7. Can not use 17" wheels.
- 8. Some 2014-15 models may not achieve net lift height stated but will have the same lift stance/final height of an equally equipped 05-13 model