BDS Suspension 7" lift kit for the 2007 - 2014 Toyota Tundra 4WD Pickups
This complete 7" IFS w/ strut mount lift kit system is not only built for daily driving, but will handle about any off road excursion you can think of. The heavy duty main crossmembers are locked together by a full belly pan that offers superior off road protection.
Included with this IFS lift kit are CNC machined steering knuckles which ensure a clean and simple install. The lift is achieved with lower strut mounts and a stuft preload spacer. Rear 5500 series hydraulic shock absorbers are included with Fox 2.0 series gas shocks available as an upgrade for this 7" Toyota Tundra lift kit.
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Requires frame bracket modification and welding.
- 2. Strut compressor required for installation.
- 4. Stock 17", 18", and 20" wheels cannot be reinstalled.
- 5. Models with two piece rear driveline will require rear driveline modification.
- 6. Rear shackle kit can be added for 1" additional lif
- 7. ***Will work with Bilstein (yellow) factory front struts on 2014-2015 models.***
- 8. Models equipped with 6 piston calipers require modification.
- 9. Will NOT work on 2015 TRD Pro Models.