JKS Jeep JK Flex Connect Performance Kit
Master Performance Spring Upgrade Kit for Flex Connect Sway Bar Link Kit (Flex Connect Available Separately - PN PAC2110)
Flex Connect Link Kit (PAC2110) comes pre-installed with "OE Springs".
- Effective spring rate is 35% softer than factory, 1.1” total link travel
- Closest spring to a stock fixed length sway bar link. Maintains road manners while still giving the benefit of absorbing the “head-bobble” type bumps
- Changes your stock sway bar system into a dual rate system.
For those looking to get the ultimate performance out of the Flex Connect link, this optional Performance Spring Kit allows for roll stiffness to be adjusted using one of the 3 unique replacement spring sets. These springs are tuned to work in different terrains or vehicle setups. The Performance Spring kit includes tools and instructions to swap out the pre-installed OE springs with any of the 3 optional spring sets. Choices can be made based on terrain or even how the Jeep is equipped for a particular trip. As the spring set rates get softer they have more travel, increasing the suspensions ability to articulate. Below, each spring spec and function is detailed. This is a guide to get started adjusting the roll stiffness of the Flex Connect system.
PAC2100 Performance Spring Master Kit Includes:
Red Spring (Road)
- Effective spring rate is 45% softer than factory, 1.3” total link travel
- High Rate/Low Travel
- For those looking to maintain on road manners but gain a little more Flex Connect travel and forgiveness over the preinstalled OE spring. Also a great choice to higher speed offroad situations
Yellow Spring (Trail)
- Effective spring rate is 60% softer than factory, 1.6” total link travel
- Mid Rate/Mid Travel
- For those looking to venture off the trail for mild offroading at moderate speeds
Blue Spring (Crawl)
- Effective spring rate is 75% softer than factory, 2.3” total link travel
- Low Rate/High Travel
- For playing in the rocks and off-camber situation. Gives more suspension articulation then a stand link/sway bar setup while maintaining the stability of the sway bar.
Flex Connect Wrench Kit
Performance Spring Kit allows for roll stiffness to be adjusted using one of the 3 unique replacement spring sets. These springs are tuned to work in different terrains or vehicle setups.