This is the GenRight Off Road "Full" Corner Guard set for the Jeep CJ-5.
These are sold as a "Blank" as the tub changed slightly over the years.
This is a perfect upgrade to better protect your Jeep’s tub. It is also an ideal choice for anyone wanting to "Armor Up" their trail rig or cover previous damage.
- No Wheel Opening (so you can match your existing wheel opening size and location or go Comp cut as pictured).
- Laser cut from 3/16" thick SOLID steel plate, just like our rock sliders.
- The 90 degree bend is formed with a single "hit" die on a CNC press brake to assure this product matches the shape of your Jeeps tub.
- The GenRight metal tube rear flare and remain street legal.
- Each set of panels has NO mounting holes or holes for the tail lights or gas filler.
- Fits on top of most 6” tall after market 3/16” thick Rocker Guards (rock sliders)
- We offer matching Rocker Guards are also available.
- The stock license plate mounting holes have been REMOVED from the drivers side panel. Because the stock location is much to vulnerable. We recommend using our license plate relocation bracket/light kit to get the license plate moved into the center of the spare tire.
- This product requires drilling of the body/tub to properly mount them.
- The stock rear flare mounting holes have been REMOVED from these panels. If you are installing rear flares, you will need to drill new mounting holes in the corner guard panel.
- Wheel openings (on corner guard and body) can be trimmed to fit bigger tires.
- We do not make a model specifically for Hi-Fender flares, the wheel openings will need to be trimmed to match the tube flare by the installer.
- The Full Corners are sold un-painted and should be fully fitted (then removed) for painting.
- Recessed or "Flush" type LED tail lights can be installed by cutting a 4-1/2” diameter hole.
- Sold in pairs.
- Approximately 30lbs each.
- Typical install time is 4 hours total.