This is the GenRight Off Road "Full" Corner Guard set for the Jeep CJ. These are a direct bolt-on and a perfect upgrade to better protect your Jeep’s tub.
This model is an ideal choice for anyone wanting to "Armor Up" their trail rig or cover previous damage.
- Wheel opening is in stock location.
- Laser cut from 3/16" thick SOLID steel plate, just like our rock sliders.
- The 90 degree bend is formed with a single "hit" die on a CNC press brake to assure this product matches the shape of your Jeeps tub.
- Stock wheel opening "shape" is retained (same) to still fit a stock CJ fender flare or the GenRight metal tube rear flare and remain street legal.
- Each set of panels has the factory mounting holes laser cut in for the tail lights and gas filler to make installation quicker.
- The mounting holes are pre-drilled and countersunk (we use 2 more mounting bolts than other brands) to secure the corner to the tub.
- Includes large 5/16" size countersunk Stainless Steel bolts (flush type) to securely mount our corners to protect your Jeeps tub and look clean!
- Fits on top of most 6” tall after market 3/16” thick Rocker Guards (rock sliders)
- We offer matching Rocker Guards and Mini boat sides Rockers are also available.
- The stock license plate mounting holes have been REMOVED from the drivers side panel. Because the stock location is much to vulnerable. We recommend using our license plate relocation bracket/light kit to get the license plate moved into the center of the spare tire.
- This product requires drilling of the body/tub to properly mount them.
- The stock rear flare mounting holes have been REMOVED from these panels. If you are installing rear flares, you will need to drill new mounting holes in the corner guard panel.
- Wheel openings (on corner guard and body) can be trimmed to fit bigger tires.
- We do not make a model specifically for Hi-Fender flares, the wheel openings will need to be trimmed to match the tube flare by the installer.
- The Full Corners are sold un-painted and should be fully fitted (then removed) for painting.
- We also offer a matching Tub Panel Guard.
- The same corner guard is also available in a light weight aircraft Aluminum version.
- Recessed or "Flush" type LED tail lights can be installed by cutting a 4-5/8” diameter hole.
- Sorry, this model will not fit a CJ-5.
- Sold in pairs.
- Approximately 35lbs each.
- Typical install time is 3 hours total.